Wednesday, June 29, 2016

princess and the pea

Here is my story about Princess and the Pea, but there is a twist in it. The bit that I'm proud of is that I put a lot of hard work in this and it came out perfect. I hope you like it. The part that I am working on is my punctuation because I sometimes I put my full stops in the wrong spot and also miss them too . Something that challenged me was trying to make it in my own words. Read on to find out what happens in the story. 

Once  upon a time there was a handsome young prince. That was looking for a Princess to marry.
One wet and cold day a beautiful girl knocked on the palis door. Clonk clonk clonk. The king rushed to open the door but the  queen said “I'll get it”. A graceful looking girl waked into the pales. The prince immediately fall in love  by a cress (curse)  that the girl had put on him.


Soon the prince wished to marry her but little did they know that on the inside she was pure evil, all she wanted was the crown.  when she got it she would slort (slaughter) them and make it ok like someone else did it.


Finally it was the wedding day. Knock knock knock. It was the king's adviser. He told the king about the girl and how she had put a spell on their son so the king ordered for the wedding to be cancelled and her to be killed.


A couple of years later the prince came home with a princess, but the king and queen had a  trick to tell if she was a good princess or not. The queen  put a pea under 1000  mattress and if she woke up with bruises she is a princess if not she’s just a girl.


“How did you sleep?” asked the queen. “Terrible, I have bruises  all over and I found a pea under the Mattresses”.
she was a real princess and the price and the princess lived happily ever after.
  


    

No comments:

Post a Comment