Friday, June 3, 2016

The new boat

Last week we brought  a boat I have been on it 3 times. I go out on the boat with Ian and Mum and my step sisters. We went out onto Clive River and then we down by Marine Parade.

                                   looks like
  • Colour silver. 
  • Made out of aluminiun. 
  • seats in the middle at the front & at the back.
  • motor at the back of the boat.                   
It is so fun to go on our boat maybe you might get one some day. I like going on the boat because we get to go biscuiting. Biscuiting is when you lie down on a floaty and the boat drags you along and you skate along along the surface of the water and its loads of fun. Once we bounced up so high that it turned upside down.
I was nervis but I got youst (used) to it. we sped over the sea  and down to the fishing spot and started to fish but we got nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment